At Titus Talent Strategies it’s the value-driven culture that helps keep us on track, steers our hiring decisions and safeguards us from spiraling into something we don’t recognize. Our values aren’t buried in an employee handbook, they’re something we live every day throughout our entire organization.
Titus Talent Lived Values
- Passion: We value determination, perseverance, and a sense of urgency.
- Excellence: We deliver nothing short of WOW. Clients become ambassadors.
- Integrity: We do the right thing. We are honest, ethically unwavering and inspire trust.
- Accountability: We take personal responsibility for our actions and results.
- Results: We love success and celebrate one another’s wins.
- Servanthood: We expect service before self for our colleagues, clients and candidates.
- Entrepreneurial: We are empowered to take initiative, be creative, and own what’s ours.
- Fun: We embrace weird, wild and a little wacky.
It's not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are."
Many companies struggle to live up to their vision of brand values and fail in getting their team to reflect them. This is a top down problem in a company that begins with an ill-defined set of values and no implementation plan.
At Titus Talent we discovered that our values already existed within our employees. We simply needed to discover what they were, define those values and then promote them in action.
With an “inspect what you expect” model, we regularly review our values and how they’re being presented to our partners and to each other. Then, we go that extra step; we don’t just talk about them, we live them. Our LIVED VALUES are reflected in interactions with co-workers, partners, community and family every day. This is our key to success.
Let’s start a conversation about how Titus Talent Strategies can help your organization live better.