Hire 4 Performance
At Titus Talent Strategies, we use a revolutionary recruiting process called Hire 4 Performance (H4P). We believe so strongly in the effectiveness of this process that we’re bringing it to you!
Within this three-hour interactive workshop, we will teach you best practices on how to find and measure top performers for your organization…guaranteed.
Host a Training
We would love to host your team at our Training Center in the Historic Third Ward of Milwaukee, or we would be happy to have our Certified Trainer(s) come to you on location. If you prefer, we also offer the same workshop online to ensure your mobile teams have an equal opportunity to learn.
Reserve Your Seat
Register to attend one of our scheduled trainings by clicking below.
$199 per person
Tailored for both Recruiting Professionals and Hiring Managers, our Certified Trainers will:
- Deliver a completely different perspective on attracting, hiring, and evaluating top talent.
- Train your team on how to increase your hiring success rate by over 50%.
- Help your team create more impactful job descriptions, accurately measure quality of hire, and help interview more objectively to guarantee the right hire the first time.
- Address your most critical open positions and provide instant feedback to help you and your team implement a plan for recruiting success.
- Award 3 SHRM and/or 3 HRCI credits.
- Provide digital copies of all course materials to reference in the future.
- Offer you access to continued support from our certified team members.
Each Training Session is 3 hours. Please note that lunch and networking opportunities after the session are available and included in your fee.
Read what some of our past attendees had to say about our training
“My teammate and I talked the entire way home about things we learned from the workshop! There was a lot of information to absorb, and we are thankful we were given materials to actually implement within our roles.”
– Talent Acquisition Manager
“I gained a whole new perspective on how to attract and retain the best candidate for the job!”
– Human Resource Recruiter
Want to start a journey towards building a high performing culture? We can give you a roadmap. It takes less than 10 minutes.