Hire 4 Performance
Build the Right Seat, Hire the Right Person.
At Titus, we use a revolutionary hiring process called Hire 4 Performance (H4P). This approach, paired with our Manage 4 Performance strategy is what has enabled us to build our Inc.5000 company with an award-winning culture. Our 4-phase process for hiring will equip you with the framework and tools you need to put the right people in the right seats, at any level of your organization.
We offer our complimentary, interactive workshop in two forms to best suit your needs: a one-hour condensed session and a 3-hour deep dive. Join us for a session to see how Hire 4 Performance can make an impact at your organization today!
Private Group Sessions
We would love to host your team for a private training session, either in person or virtually. If you’re local to the Milwaukee, WI area we’d welcome your team to join us at our Training Center or we would be happy to have our Certified Trainer(s) come to you!
Click the button below to contact our team about scheduling your event.
Sign Up for an Existing Session
We have frequent Hire 4 Performance workshops scheduled in 1- and 3-hour formats and we’d love to have you join us! Workshop sessions are free of charge and eligible for SHRM and HRCI Professional Development Credits.
Register to attend one of our scheduled trainings by clicking below.
By Joining our Workshop, You’ll Gain Insider-Access to Our 4-Phase Approach
- The 3 Biggest Hiring Pitfalls and Where Companies Get Lost in Hiring the Best
- Creating a Process Proven to Measure Quality of Hire
- Measuring What Matters by Creating a Performance Profile
- Aligning and Calibrating All Parties in the Hiring Process, from Hiring Manager to Recruiter
- How to Pursue Passive Candidates
- The 30% Non-Monetary Increase
- The Art and Science of Persuasive Messaging that Attracts Talent
- Our Method for Vetting the Complete Candidate (The Whole Person)
- The 1-Question Interview
- Utilizing a Scorecard to Increase Objectivity
- How to Close the Candidate to Increase Offer Acceptance
- Developing Your Plan to Hire and Retain when Demand for Talent Far Outstrips Supply
Want to learn more? Sign up for one of our upcoming sessions today!
Read what some of our past attendees had to say about our training
“My teammate and I talked the entire way home about things we learned from the workshop! There was a lot of information to absorb, and we are thankful we were given materials to actually implement within our roles.”
– Talent Acquisition Manager
“I gained a whole new perspective on how to attract and retain the best candidate for the job!”
– Human Resource Recruiter
Want to start a journey towards building a high performing culture? We can give you a roadmap. It takes less than 10 minutes.