Commitment to DEI
Come as You are.
At Titus, we’re motivated by a purpose that transcends profits – to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our People and our local and global communities. Having a vibrant work culture, comprised of people from a wide range of backgrounds and life experiences, is key to achieving our mission and purpose. For us, this is about so much more than a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) statement, it’s about People.
While diversity is a broad mix of differences, inclusion is about creating an environment for that mix to work together – to thrive together. Part of how one accomplishes this is through prioritizing equity – creating equal access to resources, opportunities, and information for all. Beyond this, we are committed to creating a workplace which is representative of all, where all colleagues are respected and valued, and where each member of our team feels comfortable showing up as their authentic selves to work every day.
Our DEI Commitments
- We will be champions for diversity and inclusion by helping others understand why diversity and inclusion is valuable and by being role models for inclusivity by supporting and amplifying diverse thoughts and perspectives.
- We will be change drivers by taking responsibility for our own potential conscious and unconscious biases and then taking steps to reduce them by actively including different perspectives into our decision-making.
- We will be committed to meritocracy by ensuring fairness and taking steps to minimize potential bias in ourselves and others, especially when it comes to any People-related decisions when we attract, hire, engage, develop and advance people.
- We will show accountability by challenging and addressing discriminatory, disrespectful, or dishonoring behavior among colleagues and all those with whom we do business.
- We will retain our high-performing talent by fostering an inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive.
Our 3-Year Aim
Over the next three years, it is our goal that Titus would be representative of many of the diverse groups that make up our society, with an aim to be close to the national percentages, starting with the Primary dimensions of D&I.
Inclusive work culture is just as critical as having a diverse culture because it enables people to feel empowered to share their unique perspectives and ideas, while also being recognized, appreciated and valued. In addition, ensuring equitable measures are frequently being assessed to identify structural inequalities and creating strategies to problem solve. We will measure the outcomes of our DEI efforts, through various methods such as employee engagement ratings, anonymous feedback surveys to produce psychological safety, conflict management strategies, successful career growth pathing, and retention rates. Over the next three years, it is our goal that Titus would be representative of many of the diverse groups that make up our society, with an aim to be close to the national percentages, starting with the Primary dimensions of D&I.
Titus is now a signatory to CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion, which is the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion (D&I) within the workplace. CEO Action focuses on three main areas: creating a safe workplace environment for dialogue, mitigating unconscious bias, and sharing learnings and best practices.
Want to learn more about our DEI journey?
Check out our DE&I webinar series here.
Want to start a journey towards building a high performing culture? We can give you a roadmap. It takes less than 10 minutes.