Live Events

We love to inspire, engage and educate our communities. See where you can find Titus Talent Strategies around the country by browsing this Live Events section on our site. We’re probably just around the corner from you!

Upcoming Events

placeholder

OH SHRM Exposition

September 18, 2019 thru September 20, 2019
Greater Columbus Convention Center 400 North High Street Columbus, Ohio 43215

Schedule Me
placeholder

WIAFP Countering the Cost of Turnover Presentation

September 23, 2019 - Milwaukee Marriott West W231N1600 Corporate Ct, Waukesha, WI 53186

It’s been said that the most important asset in a company is people, but many organizations today are under-utilizing or under developing this important resource. According to a recent study, only 15% of employees are actively engaged in their roles. That leaves 85% of employees disengaged, leading to high turnover and lost revenue. In this presentation, I’ll hit this challenge head on by providing practical resources and a step by step process on how to better engage and develop people for increased retention.

Schedule Me
placeholder

Hire 4 Performance Training

September 26, 2019 - 1200 S Moorland Rd, Brookfield, WI 53005

At Titus Talent Strategies, we use a revolutionary recruiting process called Hire 4 Performance (H4P). We believe so strongly in the effectiveness of this process that we’re bringing it to you! Within this three-hour interactive workshop, we will teach you best practices on how to find and measure top performers for your organization…guaranteed.

Schedule Me
placeholder

Hire 4 Performance Training

October 10, 2019 - 309 N Water Street Milwaukee, WI

At Titus Talent Strategies, we use a revolutionary recruiting process called Hire 4 Performance (H4P). We believe so strongly in the effectiveness of this process that we’re bringing it to you! Within this three-hour interactive workshop, we will teach you best practices on how to find and measure top performers for your organization…guaranteed.

Schedule Me
placeholder

MN SHRM Working Without Pants Presentation & Exposition

October 14, 2019 - Mayo Civic Center 30 Civic Center Dr SE, Rochester, MN 55904

Jonathan Reynolds will walk you through how to manage a mobile workforce in today's society!

Schedule Me
placeholder

WI SHRM Exposition

October 16, 2019 thru October 18, 2019
Kalahari Resort and Convention Center 1305 Kalahari Drive Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965

Schedule Me
placeholder

TX SHRM Working Without Pants Presentation & Exposition

October 27, 2019 thru October 30, 2019
Fort Worth, TX

Jonathan Reynolds will walk you through how to manage a mobile workforce in today's society!

Schedule Me
placeholder

Servant Leadership Presentation

November 11, 2019 - Manitowoc, WI

Schedule Me
placeholder

Fox Valley SHRM Hire 4 Performance Presentation

December 10, 2019 - Appleton, WI

Schedule Me